RIESKO® Proof of Concept
A «Proof of Concept» (POC) is the best way to get a wide and detailed understanding of the tool functionalities.
A POC allows a real and live evaluation, using consistent and recognizable data, and its compliance and consistency with the Company Risk Management approach.
This document describes the RIESKO® functionalities to be tested during the PROOF OF CONCEPT.
- Full access to the RIESKO® Saas Infrastructure
- RIESKO®configuration and parametrization according to the client guide lines
- POC Scope definition:
– 2 critical processes
– Risk matrix configured accordingly with the company Risk Management approach
– Inventory data loading according to the scope (sites, personnel, IT, etc.) (to be provided by the customer accordingly to the standard RIESKO® template)
– Elapsed max 20 days;
– Client effort: 2-4 man/days (accordingly to the POC Scope)
Upon a positive result of the PROOF OF CONCEPT the CUSTOMER agrees to request a formal RFP for RIESKO®